 Pirates / 3598
Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 02:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
well, its been ahwile since i last posted, but i was finally able to get
pictures of my newest ship. introducing: her majesty's light frigate Scimitar.

Just echoing everyone else's comments - its beautiful!  The sterncastle is
particularly well realised, as are the curves round the front (am I allowed to
say 'front' in here?).
It blows everything else out of the water!  (ahahaha)

With all the imperial powers flexing their naval muscles, its getting hard for
an honest pirate to make a living... have to do something about that... :)

Michael