 Pirates / 3600
Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
First of all, I *really* wish people would post these URLs
with the *human-named* directory structure, and *not* with the
CGI-named one...

For ex., *this*:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ratmfan/Scimitar/
instead of *this*:

Why? I'm curious as to what the benefit is of one versus the other. Purely
aesthetic or is there a technical reason?

XFUT lugnet.publish