 Pirates / 3595
Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Travis Kunce wrote:

"stephen rowe" <ratmfan@att.net> wrote in message
news:HMDC9D.14Iw@lugnet.com...
well, its been ahwile since i last posted, but i was finally able to get
pictures of my newest ship. introducing: her majesty's light frigate Scimitar.

post-mod of course!

simply amazing... i can't believe you got that many cannons on the ship.

hopefully someday i will be able to make a 3rd rate! mmmmmmmm........74 guns....
:-)

   Very nice, very nice indeed.  That stern
   gallery really did come out nicely, and
   the 3/4 after view cuts very well.

   Hmmm, a third-rate...you'd probably have
   to get away from the LEGO hulls for that;
   but I have no doubt it can be done.  And
   it would most definitely be fearsome!

   best

   LFB