 Pirates / 3592
Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote:
well, its been ahwile since i last posted, but i was finally able to get
pictures of my newest ship. introducing: her majesty's light frigate Scimitar.

post-mod of course!

snip!

thanks!
steve
Hi Steve,
Nice looking ship!  I think you did a nice job with the stern!  It captures that
bowed feature common in old ships nicely!  You also did a good job with the
color scheme!  Nice work!
Tom

thanks tom, i have always been unsatisfied with the sterns on my other ships,
and have craved the appearance of the traditional ones on the real ships. my
goal is to create period accurate ships as best as possible, but lego doesnt
always make it easy ;-)

thanks
steve