 Pirates / 3586
Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 01:58:31 GMT

So I decide I'll drop by the board for the first time in a few weeks, try to
catch up, and whatnot. And then I open that link and the first words out of my
mouth are "Oh *my*!"

That's a good thing, trust me!

I must say, you've captured the feel of a man o' war as well I can imagine
possible in Lego -- epoch setting for certain! I'll just reiterate... your
colors, your tumblehome, and that *stern*! Great, great stuff!

And it's British! Being among the biggest RN-files on this board (sorry if I'm
stepping on toes with that) I'm glad to see we've got a very handsome ship in
the fleet!

I wait expectantly for whatever comes next!

Regards,

Kenneth Tam
Brickley's Cove