 Pirates / 2987
Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/PortBrique/GrandArmie

Why horse artillery? Because I had a few spare blue torsos, and a lot more of
those old tyres... and some superficial research showing horse artillerists
wearing large busbies.

Magnifique!

I like the uniforms, the carriage, and the gun is wonderful - so simple, so
elegant, so, just so!  Most excellent.  I already have a half dozen red
Hussar types sitting on my monitor.  Now its off to build some light field
pieces.  i bet the out range and out accurate my clumsy ship cannon.

:-)

Richard
Still baldly going...