 Pirates / 2986
2985  |  2987
Subject:
Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 07:18:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes:
Eeep!

I've been off the board too long -- I come back and the Hussars have arrived
-- in fine looking fashion no less! Well, nothing like quite like cavalry to
tip the scales in a boarding action...

Actually there is.... Port Brique now has horse artillery. ;-)

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/PortBrique/GrandArmie

Why horse artillery? Because I had a few spare blue torsos, and a lot more of
those old tyres... and some superficial research showing horse artillerists
wearing large busbies.

Huh?

Well, a good disincentive for a landing against Port Brique! And I've now
got a hankering to toy with some bearskins for grenadier companies... or
maybe highlanders...

Once again, great work!

Cheers

Richie Dulin