 People / 3501
Re: Just congrats to Mike Rayhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:09:57 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.people, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hey, I'd forgotten about him!  Going back to look at the site now, I see
that I had also forgotten the many reasons he should never have been given
access to Flash.  If anybody's curious, his web address starts with
"www.plasticf" and ends with "cker.com" and I'll leave it to you to guess
the letter in between.  I can't really recommend it except as a curiosity
though - the pictures aren't offensive enough to interest anyone who enjoys
being offended, but they are still too offensive to interest anyone who
doesn't, and it takes a long time to load either way.  There is one painting
of Nazi Lego, which I suspect is why Shaun is so fond of the site.

No no no!  My German militaria (sp?) is giving me a bad rap ... grrrrrrr.  I
should make a post refuting any implicit associations between the Wermacht and
the Nazi party.  Ugh.

Definitely listen to the site mentioned above with the sound on, though.  It is
entrancing (as opposed to enchanting).

Mike's right, though, it does take a looonnnggg time to load.  And his work
isn't nearly as nice as what Mr. Rayhawk produces, nor as detailed.  Gad, I
can't summarize it any better than Mike did, actually ... too offensive for the
layperson, not offensive enough for the, emmmm, sick.

Still greiviously jealous of Mike's European Adventure,
-s