 People / 3495
Re: Just congrats to Mike Rayhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:

So the lack of Lego death squads was a disappointment.  Regardless, as all
the folks who've already e-mailed me can tell you, I'm still not actually
allowed to talk about the job in anything but the vaguest terms, so don't
everybody send me a pile of letters hoping I'll reveal secrets of Lego's
inner workings.

   I only have one question, if you're at liberty
   to answer it:  How did you land such a great job?
   Did they come to you, or did you apply, or...?
   In any case it's a wonderful meeting of soul and
   vocation, and I wonder if we'll see the Mike Rayhawk
   "stamp" on anything from TLC in such a way that
   we'll recognize it.

   best

   LFB