 Gaming / 1338
Subject:
Just congrats to Mike Rayhawk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:28:45 GMT

Hm, company doesn't want to be associated with BrikWars? Company HQ in
Billund? Have fun working for the Lego company Mike!! Give my regards to
them, and tell em we need more high-detail sets! :-)

Re: Just congrats to Mike Rayhawk
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jack Millikin writes:
Hm, company doesn't want to be associated with BrikWars? Company HQ in
Billund? Have fun working for the Lego company Mike!! Give my regards to
them, and tell em we need more high-detail sets! :-)

   What are you talking about?  I'm lost.

   LFB

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jack Millikin writes:
Hm, company doesn't want to be associated with BrikWars? Company HQ in
Billund? Have fun working for the Lego company Mike!! Give my regards to
them, and tell em we need more high-detail sets! :-)

  What are you talking about?  I'm lost.

  LFB

Take a look at his resume at http://www.mikerayhawk.com/

Adrian