Subject:
Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:34:42 GMT

I haven't gotten as far on building stuff as I wanted, and we've got a
couple local gatherings going on (Martin Legault is down here in Raleigh
NC this week).

We could especially use some smaller ships, I have built the 4 copies of
the cutter from 6277 that I have (yea - I have 3 copies of 6277 plus got
a mixed lot which happened to have a 4th complete cutter). I will try
and build some cutters tonight, and maybe also a brig or two or three
(10 wide ship). I'll also try and retrofit some of my existing ships
with the right number of cannon.

I also didn't get around to building my pirate base, so if someone wants
a try at something like that, that would be neat (though we can always
use 6273 which I do have built).

I have a 6276 and a 6277 built up to provide a couple imperial type
instalations.

I'll probably bring a fair bit of my parts so I can build like mad on
Friday (if I get rolling pretty quick, I may make it up by 2:00 PM).

Anyone who doesn't have much in the way of pirate bits, and will be
there early on Friday is welcome to come play with my parts!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com