 Gaming / 337
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
Note: In the Saturday game, I will be awarding some bonuses to those who
provide something neat for the game (and don't forget to show up in some kind
of costume if possible - if nothing else, stop at a toy store and buy some
kiddie pirate props - a definite bonus to someone who can supply me with an
awsome hat [I do have some kiddie pirate props, but if someone has access to • a
costume store or just has a bunch of stuff about the house, that would be
really cool, I'm affraid I haven't had time to do a bang up job], note also
that a bandana can be turned easily into a pirate head wrap).

...I think a trip to a local Long John Silvers would be in order too (and the • paper kids
hats are fun :-)

Well, I don't want to find myself down too many points, but I have no Pirate
gear to wear.  I can, however, say "Arrrr" annoyingly often.  What's the
diferential in setup points for finding the getup?  ;)

As for that Long John Silver's, is there one in the area?  I'm partial to
"Pizza de Resistance" myself, at least in the "goofy names" category.

best

Lindsay