 Gaming / 343
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:16:57 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

I just packed this morning for a local gathering and realized how much
space its going to take to pack all these ships. I'd love to get a list
of exactly what people hope to bring ship and island wise, so I can see
what to leave out.

Frank:
I'm bringing Fort El Lego on a 32x32 and a 32x16. 4 cannon (could be 5) a jail, a
barracks, docks, and a tall observation tower.

Plus:
The Wraith, a class 6 Pirate ship.

I could probably fit a few more bits in the box that I'm packing.
Maybe the UPS Enfield, a Class 2 manned by United Plates Marines?
I also have a cutter from 6277.

SteveC