 Gaming / 321
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:06:59 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote in message ...
Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Cannon is another thing people need not worry about. I have something
like 50 shooting cannon service packs (what can I say, back when I was
looking for people to swap 6716 parts with, I got an offer to get cannon
service packs from Italy, cost to me was about $5.25 per pack of two
cannon), plus a bag of about 20-30 cannon.

...ooh! I want some!! :-)

I need to figure out how many cannon I actually need. I may actually have
extra cannon.

I'd leave the 6289 at 2 center sections. 6289 is the only stock ship
with 2 center sections.

...Yea, but I wanna patrol around with a class 7 ship :-) and I can salvage • another hull
from another boat and go class 8... bwahahahahaha!!! the sheer weight of • minifigs I could
bring to bear would be fun! :-)

If we go for the campaign game, people start with a class 1 ship. I'm also
thinking that given that really none of us have experience with the system,
it would be better to stick with smaller ships even if we do just the
straight battle game. I would also note that even Steve Jackson doesn't
actually have any class 8 ships (or any class 5 either).

...I may have to leave it at 2 just cuz of time (tho I may have time to • make a 1 center
16wide)

That would be good.

Frank