 Gaming / 305
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:37:18 GMT

One more thing - if you're planning on playing, if you could bring a
clipboard, that would make it a little easier for you to keep track of
your ship papers. I'll be making a bunch of copies of the ship record
sheets and will bring sheet protectors and overhead pens for marking
damage etc.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com