 Gaming / 342
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:
Frank Filz wrote:

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  I have four copies of 6280, and two 6271 hulls; if you
  wish I can take apart my ironclad and rebuild some small
  12-wide 1- or 2-midsection ships.

Nah, don't do that (but do bring it for the display, will you be able to • bring
the Gloire?). I'll probably bring some stuff and we can slap some ships
together at the last minute if necessary. I've got some unopened 6280s (plus • I
started into an attempted mod on one) and I've got tons of stuff to build
6268s.

My fleet which is in mostly useable right now includes:

4 6277 cutters
3 cutters on the same lines as 6277
1 4 wide cutter
3 6268
1 6250
1 Green Menace
1 class 2 using 6493 hull and bow detail
2 6280
3 6271
3 6274
1 6289
1 6285
1 Red Seas Barracuda (red/dk grey/white modified BSB)
1 6286

I just packed this morning for a local gathering and realized how much
space its going to take to pack all these ships. I'd love to get a list
of exactly what people hope to bring ship and island wise, so I can see
what to leave out.

I was looking at your list and wondering how you would fit it all into one
vehicle.  :-)

Bruce