 Gaming / 349
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:37:35 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Frank Filz writes:

I just packed this morning for a local gathering and realized how much
space its going to take to pack all these ships. I'd love to get a list
of exactly what people hope to bring ship and island wise, so I can see
what to leave out.

I've got no ships to bring.  I've been toying with what to throw together.  I
was building a base, but my son started 'helping' and it turned into a green
and white circus.  What would be most important to bring?  Island or base of
some kind?

Probably an island. I should be able to fit both 6276 and 6277 into my
stuff. Of course I'll also throw in a pile of stuff to make islands. I'd
say though, go where your creativity takes you.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com