 Gaming / 329
Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:16:02 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
I also didn't get around to building my pirate base, so if someone wants
a try at something like that, that would be neat (though we can always
use 6273 which I do have built).

If I have time this week to breathe between finals (I probably will, I'm such
a slacker ;-) I'll try to tinker around with some bases. Whaddaya think a base
should have? I haven't quite figured out what role the bases play.

Anyone who doesn't have much in the way of pirate bits, and will be
there early on Friday is welcome to come play with my parts!

How early is that? I'll be flying in sometime in the afternoon... gotta check
my tickets...

...Good to hear you will be there early fridayish! I had penciled in
a 'Pirate Demo' for
Friday afternoon (figgured I'd run a bit of it if you werent there yet). Just
a chance to
familiarize people with the game and to tinker some :-)

again, what time? pleeeeease, I'm dying to know the schedule... <sigh> <grin>
sorry, no pressure... none at all... ;-)

...The 'pirate demo' is penciled in at 5ish on friday. Tho we may do it earlier since not
much else is penciled in for friday as of yet anyway :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)