Re: Crate Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:24:50 GMT

Here's a couple more questions for the SMART guys.

First, how many balls are "normally" loaded into a crate?  I'm guessing between
20 and 30.

How would things be effected if the crates were a little shorter?  It appears
the crates could be one or two bricks shorter, and still handle 20-30 balls.
Any comments?

If you were to start completely over, would you use the same crates, or would
you change anything?

Steve