Re: Robothon 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:42:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
In the "Better late than never" department, here are pictures from the second
day of SMART's mini-crate contraption at Robothon 2004.

Finally, I especially want to thank Gus Jansson for his two robots in the crate
contraption. Without the hard working, and very reliable mobile robots that he's
created, there wouldn't have been a contraption!

I'm looking forward to the video.

From what I can see, the whole layout is on a white 4x8 board, right?  Two
stationary "Ball Lifting" robots, and two moble "transport" robots.

One question.  Does this robot:

...detect the "dump truck" by watching for the truck's white roof plate with a
light sensor?

That's a nice layout.

Steve