Re: Robothon 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, David Schilling wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.smart, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I'm looking forward to the video.

Me too! ;-)

Wait no more! Well, except for the downloads! :-)

<http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/CrateContraption/2004/Robothon> has a
discription of the Robothon 2004 Crate Contraption setup and links to various
video clips. I put up a bunch of different overviews, but essentially they all
show the same thing, just from different points of view.

If the overviews don't give you enough of an idea how the robots work, there are
links to more detailed videos in the descriptions. Just be warned ... these are
quite big.

Enjoy!

--
  David Schilling