Re: Crate Contraption Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Brian Davis wrote:
Brian B. Alano wrote:

The only answer I've come up with it the crate-shoving
method employed by SMARTs forklifts.

if it's the only usable one, crate-handling in the
initial version may lack some variety.

   If I can come up with two new ways of doing it, think about the variety that
will pop up when lot of AFOL are let loose on the problem.

I'm sure many AFoLs will feed on each other's ideas.

My thought was to make a "holding" bin/crate with a trap door at the bottom,
that is opened when a removable crate is put underneath it, or, something else
that's only "active" when the crate is in place...

I'm sure there will be plenty of ideas.

Steve