Re: Crate Contraption Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:38:17 GMT

A friend passed this thread onto me and thought you might be interested in some
work I've done with marbles:

A marble pump (Pump folder)
A marble machine i.e. continuous pump with falling devices
A marble factory (supertrain2004 folder)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=LegoRoy

I'll be usin some of your idea's in my next project of an expanded factory using
some control with an RCX.

Roy