 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2826
Re: Cobi/Best-Lock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:33:29 GMT

A further note on the difference between Just-Kidz minifigs and Cobi/Best Lock minis (both made by C/block) the company apparently bought molds from multiple sources when making their switch from old scale to Lego metrics after their court victory in Germany. Cobi foot soldiers have body armor that clips onto the mini, and can be used with any Lego mini, Just-Kids is painted on. Same company, two different styles, released simultaneously.