 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2810
Re: Cobi/Best-Lock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 05:27:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Old Timers may recall the flap back in ‘99 over the LEGODEATH image originally crafted by “Froggy.” A brief (400+ post) thread on RTL can be read here, if you’re interested.

Whoa, that was a blast from the past! I had only been online for the first time a couple of months before that thread....

What an experience the WWW was as a newbie. And now 9 years have past.

</nostalgicpine>

FUT OT.OT;-)

JOHN