 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2825
Re: Cobi/Best-Lock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz wrote:
   2. They keep changing the style, which means they don’t mix well. LEGO minifigs from different themes mix pretty well, though the fleshies are a bit disconcerting next to yellow figs.

Like any overdesigned element, it’s just a matter of finding good uses for them - I find that Mega Bloks minifig parts fit in just fine if you mix them up well enough with Lego minifig elements. I love using this torso for instance:

I usually save that kind of treatment for highlight characters, but some of the Dragons suits of armor look just fine on the rank-and-file troops as well, for instance, if you make enough of them.