 Model Team / *1472 (-20)
  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) It's also been a while since you finished this one, but man! Great job! (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Heavy Haul Trailer and Winch Truck

(...) ummmm.. things could break and people could, well... you figure it out. humans and snapping high tension steal cables don't mix. cables win. weird! /G (15 years ago, 5-May-09, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heavy Haul Trailer and Winch Truck

(...) I wonder why competative winching has bever been a sport? What you'd do is connect the winches on two trucks, and whichever drags the other to the mid point first wins. You wouldn't be allowed to connect the trucks to anything but you could (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Truck

This truck was my first attempt to merge Technic and Model Team into one MOC: (URL) I built it quite a while ago but only recently took the pictures. Since I make more concept models and not many finished Technic MOCs I thought it would be good to (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport

(...) The pictures in my post disappeared unfortunately (another webserver). But in a meanwhile I changed something to give it a new look. Actually it is a new model but this time it didn't took me two years to build it. Two months were enough. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Muscle car: 4896 alternate

(...) I guess you are right with both. As the creator I know all the flaws of the model. It's probably not as bad as it sounds and I have to say that the pictures came out better than expected. And indeed I'm not working at LEGO anymore. A new (...) (16 years ago, 29-May-08, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Muscle car: 4896 alternate

(...) It looks great in the pictures. I guess the creator of a work is often its harshest critic. I'm getting the feeling from things you've wrote that maybe you aren't working for LEGO anymore (?) (...) If it's no trouble, I'd be interested in a (...) (16 years ago, 29-May-08, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  New MOC: My convertible

(3 URLs) Inspired by the Arvo bros, although I don't know if this does their amazing work justice. Please let me know what you think! --Bram Custom aluminum brick keychains: (URL) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

(...) It's a completely new MOC however I made a makeover of the one of which I posted a message in August 2006. The URL of the picture doesn't work anymore but here I place pictures of both models. First I removed the trailer and later I converted (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) The scale is 1 to 13. These wheels are quite old and are from the Technic sets. The first sets with these wheels were the (URL) 853> car chassis and (URL) 851> aggricultural tractor. Both were introduced in 1977. The trailer wheels were (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

This model is very cleverly photographed. I can't get a sense of the scale. How large is this model? I saw on your website that the wheels you use are larger than the wheels typically found in sets these days. I wonder if they are anything like the (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for the compliments! It's the same for your incredible MOCs! They're totally different from mine but they're also worth a study. BR, Dennis (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I took me a long time to get it like this but I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I received some large prints of the pictures I've taken. It looks very different in comparison to the traditional LEGO colors. I'm (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I took me a long time to get it like this but I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I received some large prints of the pictures I've taken. It looks very different in comparison to the traditional LEGO colors. I'm (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

Hi Dennis Congratulations on another great model! Since LEGO released all these new fancy colors, it happens more and more that we get to see much more realistic models - at least from a color scheme point of view. And yours definitely is one of (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

Dennis, it is ALWAYS a treat to see the incredible MOCs you create. This is again a stunning example of how well done your works are. I would say more, but I really prefer to go study what you have made! Eric Sophie (16 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Jwt6yq.MG0@lugnet.com... Getting the right pieces was one of the most difficult issues but (...) Your work is so very fine. Thanks for sharing it, Bob (16 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

(...) I'm impressed with your attention to detail. Great work! (16 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer

Hi all, It has been a while since I finished a new MOC. But the model I've added to my (URL) website> today took me more than two years to build. And it has a different color than the previous ones: oranges. That was also the main reason it took so (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Lego VW beetle

(...) Its a bit worrying, my comment (on another forum) was 'mmm dark blue' Its a cool model too. (16 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.year.2008, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact