 Model Team / 1454
1453  |  1455
Subject:
Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:18:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

It has been a while since I finished a new MOC. But the model I’ve added to my website today took me more than two years to build. And it has a different color than the previous ones: oranges. That was also the main reason it took so long.

It’s a Renault Magnum with a stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer which I had already. Getting the right pieces was one of the most difficult issues but eventually I managed it.

Dennis Bosman