 Model Team / 1455
Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:26:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   Hi all,

It has been a while since I finished a new MOC. But the model I’ve added to my website today took me more than two years to build. And it has a different color than the previous ones: oranges. That was also the main reason it took so long.

It’s a Renault Magnum with a stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer which I had already. Getting the right pieces was one of the most difficult issues but eventually I managed it.

Dennis Bosman

I’m impressed with your attention to detail. Great work!