 Model Team / 1461
Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Eric Sophie wrote:
Dennis, it is ALWAYS a treat to see the incredible MOCs you create.

This is again a stunning example of how well done your works are.

I would say more, but I really prefer to go study what you have made!

Eric Sophie

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the compliments! It's the same for your incredible MOCs! They're
totally different from mine but they're also worth a study.

BR, Dennis