 Model Team / 1458
Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:27:49 GMT

Hi Dennis

Congratulations on another great model!

Since LEGO released all these new fancy colors, it happens more and more that we get to see much more realistic models - at least from a color scheme point of view. And yours definitely is one of that category.

You told me quite a long time ago that you were working on an orange model and so I was pretty sure it would become a Van der Vlist model. But I newer expected it to be a Renault Magnum. I always associate VdV with Scania. Don’t ask me why.

Beat