 Model Team / 1458
    Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer —Beat Felber
   Hi Dennis Congratulations on another great model! Since LEGO released all these new fancy colors, it happens more and more that we get to see much more realistic models - at least from a color scheme point of view. And yours definitely is one of (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Renault Magnum with stepframe trailer laden with a CAT D7R dozer —Dennis Bosman
     (...) Thank you for the compliments! I took me a long time to get it like this but I'm very pleased with it. Yesterday I received some large prints of the pictures I've taken. It looks very different in comparison to the traditional LEGO colors. I'm (...) (16 years ago, 29-Feb-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)