 Model Team / 1464
Re: Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:46:23 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   Yes, another model again. Actually I built it from 2003 to 2005 but before I take pictures I first search for a suitable spot and good weather! Combining both isn’t as easy as you might think but most times the weather doesn’t cooperate. Fortunately June and July had a lot of nice weekends and I went out for three times to make a photo shoot. This is the third one ...

It shows a 4-series bonneted Scania. And yes, I already built one in 2000 but the new one is much better. Curious? Just read the full text on my website.

It’s a completely new MOC however I made a makeover of the one of which I posted a message in August 2006. The URL of the picture doesn’t work anymore but here I place pictures of both models.

First I removed the trailer and later I converted the tractor into a four axle unit with tilted cab.

Before:

After:

Read more about it on my website

Dennis Bosman