 Model Team / 1421
  Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

Yes, another model again. Actually I built it from 2003 to 2005 but before I take pictures I first search for a suitable spot and good weather! Combining both isn't as easy as you might think but most times the weather doesn't cooperate. Fortunately (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

(...) It's a completely new MOC however I made a makeover of the one of which I posted a message in August 2006. The URL of the picture doesn't work anymore but here I place pictures of both models. First I removed the trailer and later I converted (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)