 Model Team / 1471
Re: Heavy Haul Trailer and Winch Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 09:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Steven Lane wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Glen Bell wrote:
Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted a 'story' on Lugnet, however....

Here is the latest completed project.

a fully functional winch truck.

Glen Bell

I wonder why competative winching has bever been a sport?

What you'd do is connect the winches on two trucks, and whichever drags the
other to the mid point first wins. You wouldn't be allowed to connect the trucks
to anything but you could use built in ground anchors.

ummmm.. things could break and people could, well... you figure it out.

humans and snapping high tension steal cables don't mix. cables win.

weird!

/G