 Local / United Kingdom / 2128
Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:36:22 GMT

Mario Ferrari wrote:
Thank guys! We're very glad you liked our ItLUG site. We consider the design
phase not yet finished, but the idea is definitely there.

I like the logo - it was the right choice out of the 2, quite simple but
cool.

Hope you don't mind if we steal some of *your* ideas :-)

That's cool.

BTW, an other item that could be useful is a glossary for those acronyms
like BURP, FOTW etc. We plan to insert one in our site.

There is already a website with all of those around somewhere - do a
search for rtlspeak.  Saves you having to find meanings to the more
obscure words.

So you succeeded in this. These are great news! We are going to ask Todd for
the same thing.

Yep, we won that war - took ages.

Mario (...who dreams of an European Legofest sooner or later...)

That would be brilliant - we would see a huge language problem I guess.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170