 Local / United Kingdom / 1977
Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:

Well we should just ban the US imposters subscribed to our newsgroup that'll
cut down the traffic.

I do hope that comment was a joke. I've spent periods subscribed
to lugnet.loc.de (the German group) just to get the language practice
- I'd not be amused if I was described as an imposter and told I wasn't
welcome there because I don't live in Germany.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com