 Local / United Kingdom / 1992
Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mario Ferrari writes:

Hope you don't mind if we steal some of *your* ideas :-)

Heh - no problem here - if you implement them, then we can steal back the
implementation method ;)

BTW, an other item that could be useful is a glossary for those acronyms
like BURP, FOTW etc. We plan to insert one in our site.

True, I mean - those would definately be in the lugnet.faq at some point, but
work on that seems to be in progress still.

Mario (...who dreams of an European Legofest sooner or later...)

Cool idea, that would rock :)

Richard