 LEGOLAND / California / 761
Re: More ISD Building Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:02:50 GMT

[ ... snipped ... ]

I have always disliked the term "AFOL" and avoid using it. Now I have • another
reason to avoid it. I prefer SLB (Serious LEGO Builder), which knows no • bounds
because of age.

-Ted

I too dislike the term AFOL.  I don't consider myself an "Adult Fan Of
LEGO", I consider LEGO my hobby and I am really nothing other than a
hobbyist.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: More ISD Building Fun...

(...) Jake- Depends how much you want to handicap us! David Michon and Thomas Michon were both under 18 when they helped set the (then) current US record at BrickFest last August. When I communicated with LLCA about this IDS event, I was told that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego, FTX)