 LEGOLAND / California / 759
Re: More ISD Building Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:44:48 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Dave Johann wrote:

Trying to keep communication strong between the LUGs and the LTCs in Cali has never been easy. The LTCs and the LUGs tend to keep to themselves more often then not. It’s simply a matter of what you are interested in building.

Besides, if you check the majority of the posts made to http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/ before this week, you’ll see that this even has NOT been mentioned at all. Heck, it’s not even listed as an upcoming event on the sidebar. I only found out about it by cruising legoland.com looking for upcoming events so as to warn LUGOLA about possible upcoming conflicts. It was too late, as our meeting date had already been set and the location confirmed.

(snipped)
   -Dave

Hold on a second! When Paul told me about this event in an email, I sent a copy of it to you. My idea being you as a voice of LUGOLA would pass it along to others (Maybe I should have sent it to Bruce???). According to my records, that was sent out March 1st, 2005. So what happened? Spamblocked? Changed ISPs?

Adr. (who WILL be there BOTH days)