 LEGOLAND / California / 755
Re: More ISD Building Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:12:57 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   In lugnet.legoland.california, Dave Johann wrote:
   Hi Jake,

Seems like poor planning to me, as I’d like to do bothe events. But I’ll be at the park that weekend, as my other big passion/hobby is Starwars. I haven’t built an ISD before, but I’m sure I’ll have fun. I’m also planning to

Mat,

Poor planning! This event has been announced two times already with little responce from anyone in California. First time was over a month ago. The AFOL’s need to wake up here in CA.and get envolved. Not even the Michon’s have come forth to break the record and they have more contest building skills then anyome. I know it’s not possible for everyone to get involved all the time. but I seem to remember the last time I was in the company of some LUGOLA members they were complaining about not being invited to offical Lego events. Here it is people! Along with a few people from Lugnet only the SPLTC will be at the build this weekend.

PS: Dave Johann, their is two other clubs in California (SPLTC, BAYLUG)

Paul Thomas SPLTC