 LEGOLAND / California / 758
Re: More ISD Building Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.legoland.california, Dave Johann wrote:

   Besides, if you check the majority of the posts made to http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/ before this week, you’ll see that this even has NOT been mentioned at all. Heck, it’s not even listed as an upcoming event on the sidebar.

ahem

http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=731

ya, the sidebar needs updating, but it WAS mentioned so you can not use that as an excuse.

;)

I stand corrected. I tend to use sidebar info rather that individual messages, so even a cursory look through the last 40 messages didn’t reveal that info. Thanks for pointing it out Mark.

-Dave