 LEGOLAND / California / 749
Re: More ISD Building Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Jake McKee wrote:
   I just received this note from a colleague at LEGOLAND California.

Personally, I’m wondering if the West Coast AFOLs have the chops to beat the always impressive NELUG...

:)

====
LEGOLAND California needs Rebel Recruits!

During the weekend of April 30 - May 1, LEGOLAND California will be hosting the LEGO Star Destroyer Building Competition, where an attempt will be made to break the current speed build record. The

Now I’d hate to see the East Coasters talking smack about how the West Coasters couldn’t muster enough members for a team. That’d be rough to hear. Funny, but rough, nonetheless.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Team

Hi Jake,

Oddly enough, that may come to pass due to the fact that this build is planned during our April LUGOLA meeting. I guess this one’s in the hands of SANDLUG or SCTLC. Good luck, guys!

-Dave