 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5263
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 02:25:05 GMT

Well, to all those who got a copy, have fun with them. ;) Certainly one of
the better Technic sets Lego has produced, and a great source for parts too.
For those who missed this, Super Cars are frequently available on ebay these
days (probably the second most common pre-1999 Technic item) but you will
have to pay around $200 or so for an MISB set.

Thanks for the offer here though. Let us know if you find any other sets
like this... *cough* 8868, 5571 *cough* :D

-Gaurav