 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5245
5244  |  5246
Subject:
8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:09:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All,

A few lucky folks are going to be very happy this weekend...

We just found a few (very few) 8880 Super Car sets in a corner of the
warehouse. There seriously aren't many, so if you want one, you had better
hurry.

Since there are so few, we are only announcing this here at LUGNET.

The limit is 2 per customer in order to give everyone a better chance of
actually getting one! Please use the source code A2CAR.

Good luck!

Jake

---
Jake McKee