 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5254
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Thuma writes:
I could as an amateur archeologist offer to come to the LEGO Warehouse and
"unbury" some treasures for a small finders fee. ;^)

Heheh.  I assume the finders fee will be a percentage of what you find, no? :)

Hey, Jake, if this sort of thing is happening, I know a certain someone who
has several years experience in Inventory Control in a warehouse environment
who would consider commuting to the Enfield area... *hint* *hint* *grin*  :)

-H.