 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5248
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:32:42 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Aaah, aahh, aaahh.  I can't find it.  Is this US only?

Oh, and thanks ever so much by the way!

It isn't on the web, you have to call them and I suspect this is US only.  I
just ordered mine (and I only ordered one).  The woman I spoke with said
they didn't have many.  Order quick - you'll need the "A2CAR" code Jake
mentioned in order to place the order.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com