 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5246
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
We just found a few (very few) 8880 Super Car sets in a corner of the
warehouse. There seriously aren't many, so if you want one, you had better
hurry.

Since there are so few, we are only announcing this here at LUGNET.

The limit is 2 per customer in order to give everyone a better chance of
actually getting one! Please use the source code A2CAR.

Good luck!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer
LEGO Direct

Aaah, aahh, aaahh.  I can't find it.  Is this US only?

Oh, and thanks ever so much by the way!