 Local / Canada / 1529
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:51:48 GMT

I am not nitpicking, I just want LEGO to remember and acknowledge we are
here. I find I miss having our own S@H in our own currency. I also have
other reasons I don't want to bring up here, for the sake of preventing
futile debate.

I guess I am more patriotic than I thought :-)

I hear you. I'm getting VERY tired of having to mail in my order or get
nailed an extra 12% plus shipping on VISA phone orders... I'm tired of it.

Dean