 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5255
Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Thuma writes:
I could as an amateur archeologist offer to come to the LEGO Warehouse and
"unbury" some treasures for a small finders fee. ;^)

Heheh.  I assume the finders fee will be a percentage of what you find, no? :)

Hey, Jake, if this sort of thing is happening, I know a certain someone who
has several years experience in Inventory Control in a warehouse environment
who would consider commuting to the Enfield area... *hint* *hint* *grin*  :)

You had better watch out... these other guys might beat you up for that kind
of thinking! :)

Just to let everyone know, we are all sold out of this item!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer